Thread: Wide Awake
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullofLove1052 View Post

I appreciate your opinion, and I apologise for how I took what you said..
Apology accepted. And I am glad to hear the first 8 years were fairly balanced, but sorry to hear that with the ramping up of your career at the same time as bringing children in the world coincided, you (plural) lost your way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
I apologize for hijacking your blog FoL, but I just wanted to say, thank you Magdlyn. This just was a huge eye opener for me. For a long time I thought the knowledge of all involved, was the one thing that separated poly from cheating. My own recent issues stem exactly from the fact that knowledge isn't enough. When everyone involved is not approving and supporting, it's not the kind of poly I want to practice.. Will muse some more about this on my own blog I think.
You're welcome! Loving is easy, but knowing your limits and listening to your lover(s) needs and balancing everything is where the work comes in, and the rewards begin. It's hard at first, but does become second nature over time!
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 58, living with:
miss pixi, 37, who is dating (NRE):
Master, 32
my bf: Ginger, 61, married to:
Robin, 60 (mono)
and dating (NRE): Carla and David, married couple, early 40s