View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 05:34 AM

At my suggestion, Clay and I are experimenting with anal play. I just posted about our first foray in great detail on my tumblr. It's... wow. I didn't expect to enjoy it so much. Afterwards, I felt so incredibly close to him. Like if I found just the right way to line my body up with his and hold him, we'd click together like two puzzles pieces.

As we were falling asleep, I started touching him, running my hands along his body, gently squeezing, exploring, taking his skin between my teeth and applying just enough pressure for him to feel me doing it, running my fingers through his hair and holding without pulling. I asked him, as I started doing these things, if it was ok, and he told me it was wonderful, that it made him feel sexy and loved. Every inch of him is so precious to me.

Occasionally it still feels crazy to feel so much love and devotion for someone I've known for two and a half months. Mostly, though, it just feels good. I know I'm still idealizing him, and this, I must be. This is NRE still, and it'll mellow in time. For now, though... the way he laughs, the way his mind works, the attention he pays to things, the way he says my name, how fucking skilled he is at the things he's set his mind to, the way I can see the tension melt out of him when I touch him, how grateful he is for it, how much focus and intensity he gives me...

Just, wow y'all.