View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 05:05 AM

Hmm, in the comments on that post, someone corrected him on what he wrote about Carbon-14 and he admitted that he might not be accurately remembering what he learned in college, and then invited anyone to fact-check him. Doesn't sound like he's spouting bullshit and not admitting to it. He is saying he might not have it right (but the point of the article was about the different ways people frame ideas and concepts to persuade people, wasn't it?). I don't know where you got the idea that he' s a hacker, but there are lots of people out there with the ability to do that.

Furthermore, that's his personal blog, is it not? It's just a blog. Why get so heated about it? He has fans and he has detractors, and he's not the only person in the blogosphere who has a following and says controversial things. Seriously, who cares what he has to say? Personally, I don't. I've checked out his poly site a few times but don't think I've ever completely read anything he wrote. But some people dig what he writes. Big deal.

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "