Thread: Dave's Story
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 06:28 PM

I didn't realize I had left this with such a (minor) cliffhanger.

It actually went a lot of nowhere though. We really haven't had a lot of time together (Saturday and Sunday night was about it) and it didn't crop up again. We did go a long time without occurring even once, so that's unsurprising.

She hasn't mentioned either of the guys in question since the situation. I don't know if it's better, or she just hasn't had time with them either.

She's out on vacation for a week. I'm really curious how that will impact us. I'm guessing it won't, but you never know until it happens. She said, "I hate leaving you" a couple nights ago, but it's good for us. Helps you avoid taking time together for granted. When we started getting super close, it was when I was away for a week and unavailable by phone/text so I set up an email program to send her a little note in the morning and at night each day while I was gone. She was really touched by that action and it brought us closer.

Wife and I haven't discussed July at all, though it's starting to stress me out. I don't like uncertainty, and there's a lot of that right now.

In other news, I've rekindled an online relationship. It's always been more of a FWB situation. I'm worried she might think it's more than that. I may be reading more into it though. That's S, btw. I've also started one with G, but I'm pretty sure this will not be a regular occurrence. G has serious issues with me being married. Sometimes they stop her; sometimes they don't. I haven't figured out why that is.
Stakes - very intimate friend