View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagferi View Post
No one wants to read me post about.:

Murf is coming over this afternoon to eat dinner, spend time with me and the kids watch TV, talk, make passionate love to me, and spend the night.
Yes, this is why I'm having a hard time keeping up with my blog. Moonlight and I have been together for just shy of a year, Punk and I are going on two, and Fly and I have more than seven. There's not really a ton of NRE anymore, and we seem to have gotten most of the poly kinks worked out, so now it's just real life stuff. Who cares that I made quiche for dinner and Moonlight and Fly had a glass of wine and discussed baseball while I cooked, and Punk just headed out on another business trip and unfortunately we didn't manage to get together for a movie while he was home like we hoped? Kiddo went to overnight camp, one of the cats keeps having hairballs, I need to go grocery shopping, I had lovely sex with Fly on Sunday, naughty sex with Moonlight last night, and I'll probably sleep on my own tonight because I could use a good night's sleep. Riveting stuff, here!

Regular, normal, stable, everyday life is pure bliss, but it's not very interesting to post about on an internet forum.

- Moonlight, single, leans monogamous, girlfriend since 6/2012
- Punk, married guy, poly, FWB since 9/2011 with an emphasis on the "F"
- No longer lives with ex-boyfriend Fly (1/2006 - 12/2013, my introduction to nonmonogamy), and his 9-year-old son Kiddo