View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceyGirl View Post
The first is how do you decide who the V is in a poly relationship? I've always wondered if this just happens or do you and your primary partner decide?
A v is a relationship where the hinge has a romantic relationship with 2 people who do not have a romantic relationship with each other. A triad would be three people all romantically involved. Theres all different kinds of configurations.

Quote:
Two: How do you pick/find other partners? Does the primary partners date the the secondary together? Does the hinge just date and the other primary gives input in the matter?
You find them like people in more traditional relationships do. I do not like the primary secondary model/label. My husband does not come above my boyfriend and vice versa. My husband and boyfriend are strictly heterosexual. My husband HAS NO SAY in the relationship between my boyfriend and I and my boyfriend has no say in my relationship with my husband. They are separate but equal relationships.

Quote:
Three: How does it work if one of the primary pair is bisexual, but the other one isn't?
Sorry can't help you there I am straight and are my guys.

Quote:
Four: How do you deal with a poly relationship if they primary pair has children and then decide to open the relationship?
My kids are involved with both relationships. Butch is Dad and Murf is mom's boyfriend. My boys are 10 and 6. Murf attends their events right along side Butch and I. The kids and I go spend time at Murfs house. (Long weekends and etc) Holiday's are spent with Murf's family especially since our closest family is 10 hours away.
In a V relationship with an average 50/50 split of time between my two husbands.

Last edited by Dagferi; 05-22-2013 at 03:49 AM.