View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 11:30 PM

Bare with me here my situation is a pain in the butt to type out...lol. The short version is my time is generally split 60/40 between my husband and boyfriend.

Both of them work pretty crappy shifts. Butch, my husband, works 7 days then has off 2 and then works 8 days and is off for a 4 day weekend. So it works out every 3 weeks he off on the weekend. He works 3p to 11am We share a house with our children.

Murf, my boyfriend works Mon, Tues, Fri, and Sat one Week. And the next week he works Sun, Wed, Thurs. From 6 pm to 6 am. On his long week I see him one weekday. On his short week I will see him one week day then go spend his weekend off with him at his home. If Butch is working during the school year then Murf will come spend a week night here over night. Butch sleeps in the spare room or on the couch. If he is off then I will go to Murf's for some alone time. If it is the weekend and he is working then the kids come with. If he is off like this past weekend then I go to Murfs alone. That only falls once every 6 weeks.
In a V relationship with an average 60/40 split of time. Only due to Murf's and Butch's crappy work schedules.