View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 05:13 AM

We've been celebrating LB's birthay at the cabin my parents built on one of the neighbouring islands. Its been a fun weekend of much relaxing. Almost slept last night. I'm hoping for a full night tonight. Something about freah air, quiet and change of scene. Its been out of the ordinary and that has heen good.

PN has been distracted and somewhat grumpy. He's not really wanted to participate in events or activities and now as I write is preparing to set up bed in the car rather than spend another night in the cabin. I don't know what is going on but he seems distant.

Mono has spent the day merrily chatting with T and engaging in the family including my brother, step sister and parents. I seem to have fucked up communicating with T and don't know how to change that. She sees my grief as "slamming" Mono when I talk to her. She doesn't get me it seems. I am angry, in disbelief, sad, and waaaaay far behind their reality. Slamming him is part of that I'm sure but how do I get her to see my perspective? Oh. Ya. She's in lala land over him. I doubt I can.

Last edited by redpepper; 05-20-2013 at 05:07 PM.