View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inyourendo View Post
I pretty much met N the way you met your man. Married and when I met N I broke up with ex. We just had a baby 6 months ago. I'm just now open to the idea of N having sleepovers and that's because there baby sleeps all night. If we were still taking turns sleeping all nighters would be out of the question.
Right now we are having a "wait and see" approach on this, since I have no idea on how my baby will be.

In general I'm way better being up at night then in the morning, and I do get along well in general sleeping in bursts instead of the entire night. So maybe that will help...?

Anyway, the plan for now is that most days (since he works from home) between 4pm and 8pm or 9pm depending on the baby schedule he will be in charge of the baby while I sleep.

Of course, this also depends on how well breast feeding goes and pumping so that he can feed the little girl...

It is VERY FRUSTRATING!!!! not knowing how things will be. Did I mention already that I'm sometimes a bit of a control freak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inyourendo View Post
So now that he's developing an emotional relationship with someone, is he going to be comfortable with you having feelings for someone else too?
Thank god, yes. Otherwise that would have been a whole lot of difficult talks... But now that he experiences for himself that it is possible, theoretically he has no issue with it.

I know that when the time comes (if that ever happens) and I meet someone for more than sex, it will be hard on him. He is a bit possessive (which I like!) and very traditionally educated.

He actually met an ex of his girlfriend a few nights ago, the last one she slept with before being with him, and he admitted to having trouble with it....

I personally don't get that type of mindset, but then again, I am not wired like most people. I accept and am understanding that it is his mindset though.

He is mature enough to notice it and realize that it is his own issue and to get over it (in due time), so I am not too worried about it.