Thread: family problems
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 04:59 PM
opalescent opalescent is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
Posts: 1,923

In addition to all the fine advice from others, start looking for an attorney.

Can't afford one? There are some attorneys who will work for free ('pro bono') and others who will work for reduced fees. They are hard to find so start researching possiblities now, while you have time. Hopefully you will never have to use them. But know who you can talk to about representing you if the legal situation hits the fan.
Reply With Quote