Thread: Dating & Mojo
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 11:24 AM

All men are not pigs. Some are, but then, so are some women.

I think it's fairly important to be sex positive when one is polyamorous. It's important when dating to exude some confidence and to flirt, compliment. Healthy sexuality is a gift, a pleasure to be enjoyed. Women like sex too, you know. Some of us have even embraced our slutdom, reclaimed the word and the concept.

Of course, testosterone can and does make some men almost obsessive about sex. So, while sex is great, fun, bonding, exciting and stress reducing, it's important to cultivate other interests so you do NOT come across as "only wanting one thing." You don't just want one thing, sex, out of life, do you?

Getting dates on okc can be more difficult if you don't have some pix up, but it can be done. Pix can be taken that look somewhat attractive even if they don't show your face fully. I once dated a married Harvard professor (whose marriage was open), for example, who didn't have any photos up that revealed his face. He attracted me with his mind and wit and sent me a pic soon enough.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37