View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 11:50 PM

Default !

All good responses here. I also get worried about the use of the word "drama". I think for someone who puts all of himself into his work, his loves and his life, there may be a different viewpoint presented. My own, for what it's worth might have to do with fatigue. It's not a copout, but sometimes guys just get fatigued. We are inundated all day with pressure situations, schedules, deadlines......demanding results and finality. Sometimes I think fatigue sets in. We just grow a little weary, maybe? Do we have to have all the answers, right now? Do we have to discuss the weight of the world, or our relatuionship, right now? Do we have to have all the answers, all the commitments, all the plans, all the future holds, right now? Can things just not play out, over time? Can the answers evolve as our lives unfold, over the years? I'm not living in fear of expressing emotion, but sometimes it is drama and sometimes we're just too tired. it may not be what some of our spouses/partners really want to hear right now ,but it's the truth. I'm finding the older I get, the more harmful emotions I've held inside, are more easily let go of. My wife says I'm ignoring them......I say, I've let them go. There's just too much negative energy, pain and hurt to hold onto them any longer. What's so wrong in letting them go? I say, bye-gones! Ditto, what SeventhCrow said, btw.