Thread: family problems
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 04:28 AM
nancyfore's Avatar
nancyfore nancyfore is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: CA
Posts: 163

You can stop communicating with her.

Check your state's law on grandparent's rights. There is no statute for grandparent's rights when the parents are both living and are together (married or living together) here in California. Your state may be different as far as visitation. If your child is happy and healthy and safe and your home is clean and safe there is nothing she can do to remove your child from your home and gain custody of him.
Reply With Quote