Thread: Poly and sex
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustUs View Post

My question is, probably geared more to the men out there, but there maybe some wives/girlfriends who SO may have the same feelings or thoughts. But, are there men who are turned on or aroused by the act of their wife having sex with their bf or enjoy hearing about it afterwards and such or if there has been times they may have had sex with each other while all 3 sleeping in the same bed and seeing them together a turn on?

Like I said, I have seen little written about this on this poly site, so my fear of posting it in the first place is I feel it might be a taboo subject when it comes to the poly lifestyle or is it something that is common but just not spoken about. Any input would be great.
This is not a rare feeling. In fact, there may be roots of this feeling in early humankind, when we lived in tribes, didn't marry, and men would "stand in line" to fuck an ovulating woman. Read "Sex at Dawn." Very interesting book with lots of anthropological (and zoological/ape) evidence for this phenomenon.

It explains the size and shape of human males' genitalia, why women are vocal during sex, and many other things.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags, F, 60, poly-dating, loving and living with
miss pixi, F, 38
also seeing
Punk, 41, M (dating since Oct 2015)
and a few more casual relationships