Thread: Gold Rings
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 12:41 PM

Why did you move into his family home? What if a member of the church dropped by early and you were there?

And now that you're living together, you don't get to sleep with him (sex OR sleeping, you mean)?

Move back out! Move to a town 15 miles away. Have dates at restaurants another 5 miles further away so you can act like lovers in public. Demand he gets overnights with you X times a month and get your sexin'! Right now you ARE a second class citizen. It's up to you to stand up and make some changes.

I understand you live in closeminded conservative community... Personally, I live in Massachusetts. I think every gay, genderqueer, transgender and poly person should live in a liberal state! It's hard enough being queer and poly here, I just wouldn't be able to stand being the way I am in a state full of hypocritical bigots.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags, F, 60, poly-dating, loving and living with
miss pixi, F, 38
Punk, 41, M
Old Friend, gender fluid
Nick, 35, M (occasional lover)
Hippie, 25 (?)
Dark Wing, 45 (?)