Thread: JayT is me, ...
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 11:31 AM

Location: English Rose by birth; Calling the Southern Hemi home by choice.

Hi, JayT.

Pleasure to make your acquaintance. Try not to let the negative people stop you from posting. For the most part we are all pretty decent. If you have a problem with someone's responses on your post, you can report them and have them removed. The moderators are really good about that.

I would love to live in the country, have a farm, and like lots of land. My husband thinks I would not survive five minutes. I tried to milk a cow once at my friend's farm, and I cringed the whole time. I am soft as cotton.

As far as children, I can understand that. There are plenty of women in the world who are probably feeling broody and wanting exactly what you described.

I am following your journey, and I hope it all works out for you! Sending hugs your way, and we are all here if you ever just want to talk or vent.

Ry

My Blog