Things have been up and down lately.
C forgot our anniversary for the 6th year in a row. I've made a list of the ways I feel unimportant. Strap in!
1) after reminding him numerous times the week before our anniversary every year he still forgets every year.
2) I bet if someone asked him the following about me he'd have no answers. Fave color? Smell? Hangover food?
3) after mentioning every year I'd like something to happen on my birthday, nothing does. I've never had anyone throw me a party.
4)two sons but yet mothers day is non existent.
5) it's been mentiOned an un-nerving amount of times that if not for the boys we wouldn't be still together. I get that I'm not the same girl I used to be but hello! I have two sons now.
6) he's not an emotional person at all. I think I'm starving, there's no feeling of being consumed by the other person, no feeling that I'd die if he left. And the only time I see on his face that he likes me is when he's horny.
7) all of the above are important to me. But not to him. Should they be?
So you see my dilemma.
It's just me, my ramblings and the elevator music in my head.
Me: bi, reformed wild-child turned mom and house maid LOL
Crux: straight/hypersexual, possibly mono?
BC: our son, 5 years
CM: second son 9 months.
Mouse: girlfriend! Status new, feelings not so much.