View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
Mixed with my confusion is what Mono says about himself. He says that he never wants to settle with me and if we break up our household he is terrified that we will be forced to look at being primaries in a married/living together sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
He still wants me to be his primary relationship.
?

I would be confused too.

Wishing you the best, RP. It's been tough, lately, reading your story -- not sleeping, not eating, that stuff is serious, and will affect your ability to do anything safely, sanely, and healthily. I hope you get past it all soon. And, to be entirely frank, I hope you find your way back into a relationship with Derby... I know I'm projecting, but I've always thought of you and her as being at least a little analogous to me and Gia, so to see you break up with her because of trouble with another partner was really saddening. I know there was more going on, and that you were feeling overwhelmed in general, but, yeah, rough stuff.