View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 06:19 PM

I have been married to my husband since 2001. He has been able to stand me the longest...lol. But that was because I had the habit of flitting from one relationship to another because I could never someone who had everything I was looking for.

At our 10 year anniversary things got rough for me. Long story short.. Hubby pointed out I was poly. He gave me permission to find my happiness. I dated a bit and fell across Murf through car friends.

Murf is mono but could never get me out of his head. So he decided he wanted me in his life not matter what. I tease both of them.. When I get sick of one I go to the other. They are very similar in many ways which is a good thing. But yet very different.

Butch drives me crazy with his constant need to talk and etc. Where Murf is like me. We do not need to talk. We are perfectly happy doing our own thing in the same room. ie him watching Espn and me reading a book with our leg intertwined. Butch is good for challenging me beyond my comfort zone and pulling crap out of me.

Butch is also into BDSM which is SOOOO not my thing. So he has play partners.
In a V relationship with an average 60/40 split of time. Only due to Murf's and Butch's crappy work schedules.