View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 06:02 PM

Leelee.. Since you are straight with heteroflexible leanings are you really looking for a poly relationship? Meaning are you looking for more than one partner (ie being the hinge) or are you just looking to be an arm of a vee.The reason I ask is if you are looking at just being and arm why?

My bf was not looking to get involved in a vee. We met and he fell for me and I for him. The only reason he is here is because he loves me. If he had his way he would prefer if I wasn't married. He doesn't hate my husband or etc. My husband is wired weird so he is ok if his life is a bit cuckoldish he actually enjoys it.

This is just a hard road to travel and we actually have it easier than some vees. For example the busy body neighbor who went out of her way to tell my husband that I was "cheating" on him since she saw my boyfriend leaving the house and me hug and kiss him good bye. I wish I was there to see the look on her face when my husband replied with "That is my wife's boyfriend."
In a V relationship with an average 60/40 split of time. Only due to Murf's and Butch's crappy work schedules.

Last edited by Dagferi; 05-12-2013 at 06:07 PM.