View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 09:18 PM

Hey Leelee, no worries. I am one of the horniest people on the planet. When I broke up with my ex husband, even tho we were getting along like crap, we were having daily intense sex. I was used to it.

Then I went 3 months without a partner! I was soooo horny, and not likely to meet eligible men at my job. There was a postman that came in every day and I was half thinking of asking him if he was single! lol

Then someone told me about ok cupid and within weeks I had a serious (sexy) gf, as well as men of all ages figuratively lining up around the block to ravish me. I'm not everyone's cuppa tea either (I was 54 and full figured then, even older now), but I found okc was good for me for both finding a real relationship as well as more casual play-partners of every age and shape and size. At some points I had 4 partners at once...
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37