View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 04:32 PM

Natja- She is the one who has said she is not bi that I was the exception, I mean no offense to her or anyone else by changing my signature. She stated in the break up that women are not her thing, I was her thing and Nails and I as a couple were her thing we just couldn't give her what she wanted. More then once through our relationship she told not just the two of us but people who asked that she was not bi. Hell I started off claiming the same thing myself. "Oh Giggles is just a fluke thing. I don't know why I kissed her back but I did and I liked it. I will never kiss any other girl." Of course now I realize that isn't true. I don't know how soon I'll get into another relationship with a woman but is something I would be open to in the future.

Annabel, The unicorn title was something Giggles placed on herself. I never wanted her to be anything but Giggles. I understand your point and all I mean by the title is the beautiful creature we had while still beautiful was an illusion that she made. Not because she lied cause I don't believe she had malice at all in this, I think it was an illusion because she was caught up in it and then realized I wasn't what she wanted. I'm ok with that. The last thing I ever would want is someone to be with me because they felt like they had to be or because I try to mold them into something they are not.
John5: 38/Pumkin'a BF and good friends with Nails and myself
Snuggles: 25/dating Nails and Me
Giggles: 37/the ex-girlfriend

Buzz: 20/oldest son adopted at 2 by Nails
Stitch: 17/youngest son with Nails