View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 12:34 PM

"I started to notice little things. We only kiss when I kiss her. We only touch when I touch her. We are only sexual if I start it."

The reaction of a person who cares about genuine consent:
"Oh wow, this person doesn't really seem to be into me, but is going along with it anyway. The rejection stings a little, but far worse is the thought that they might be doing something they don't want to do because they feel pressured. That's the last thing I want. I'll give them some space so I can be sure that I'm not pushing anyone to have sex they don't want to have, that would be awful."

Your reaction:
"I started to feel very unwanted and almost like to have Nails she had to have me so fine!"

Paraphrased:
"You're here to fill a role, and I have access to something you want and am willing to use that power to manipulate you into filling it in order to assuage my hurt pride and feeling of entitlement to your body and heart."