View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 11:24 PM

Well... what are your priorities?

Personally I don't believe that the institution of marriage is required to have a commitment. It doesn't right to me that we would need a ring or a legal document or an expensive ceremony to remind ourselves who we love and why. Just my opinion.

Also don'tcha think you may be trying to force things too quickly? Why is important that you get married so soon? If she wants to push it back AND you're developing a relationship with another partner maybe you should just take it one step at a time...

I've also been dating an older woman for about a year now. She's 64. And I'm 23. I've learned a lot from her and I love her more than anything words could explain. We have really developed and continue to develop the most amazing exchange there could ever be between people from such different backgrounds and generations. We are equals and knowing her has freed me from myself.

What would I do if I were you?
Learn to drive. Get your own transport. You're 20 this should already be a done deal but go for it.
Then I'd say go to college! Live that college life! Get the degree in whatever just get it done and over with. I have yet to get my associates due to life stuff and finances but I'm working on it still, just a step at a time.

Don't forget that you are your own person.
Don't forget that you're STILL A KID! hell I'm 23 and I have changed so much and seen so much and I have done so much since I was 20. Man that feels like forever ago...
And get this.. I'm still just a goofball kid. Don't get caught up in the Flatland Rodeo so quickly it'll come in it's own time if that's what you choose.

I Am I Feel I Do I Love I Breathe I See I Know

Fetlife

*Quack*