View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 04:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natja View Post
Well it is good that you have some fight left. I have pretty much lost interest, I prefer assertive men anyway and have no interest in men who lack enough the assertiveness to stick up for me and what we have.....desire level 0, interest level 0, apathy rate 10.

N

Me too. I prefer assertive men, women, people... I fail to understand what is appealing about "having" a relationship with someone who is not in control of their own destiny.

You think he's gonna read that list and say "oh ok, i'll show this to my wife and she'll sign off on the parts that she approves."

Also, if his wife thinks you are a "whore", she should WANT to meet you so she can decide if you are a good whore or a bad whore.

(dear opalescent and whoever else is triggered by mention of vulgar terminology for sex industry workers and/or automatically associates the paying of money in exchange for sexual acts with victimization: i did not just call the OP a "whore". It was a tongue-and-cheek reference to the Wizard of Oz where Dorothy says "are you a good witch or a bad witch". Those of you who got it the first time can disregard this safety warning.)