View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 01:16 PM

This is why so many of us insist couples don't move in together, or triads cohabit, for at least a year of dating from separate residences.

You and she do not work outside the home? Why not? Are you both raising young children?

I find it surprising the man in this equation took on a 2nd woman to fully financially support. I guess it's good for his ego to think he can do that?

But guess what? Wifey doesn't want his NEW gf to be living on her husband's largesse. Moving a "2nd wife" in after only 3 months is "marry in haste, repent at leisure."

You say she has other issues that are freaking her out and causing her to want you to get out. But surely having you move into her territory after only 3 months is reason enough. She gave it a go, she doesn't like it... Personally, I wouldn't want to live in a house where I am not wanted.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37