View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 03:37 PM

Default Glimmer of hope?

MD, FJ and I have all been talking back and forth. I saw her last night at her work, and she walked by me and put her arm around my waist. Then texted that she didn't know if she couldn't have me in all the ways, and that she really wanted to figure it out. She suggested that we all sit down and talk in person, which I think is a great idea.

But it comes down to this: Can I trust that she's not just settling for this relationship, when she explicitly said to me that she's not happy hiding? Will I get run through the ringer again?? Ugh, the future is impossible to predict, but what is the right thing to do? Especially since her an FJ aren't yet as connected as her and I....maybe now is the right time to back off. She says she "wants me, so maybe she'll just have to accept what she can get". Well that fucking sucks to me. I want her too though....can I really walk away?

My thoughts on this, are that we lay out what she really thinks she needs to be happy. I also want her to confide in someone who she can trust. Her brother, a friend...someone so that she doesn't feel alone.

Thoughts? I'm so confused.
Currently dating SM, male, 40, monogamous