View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaGirl View Post
Um... venting about it, sure. Actually "rage fucking" your girl? I'd hope you want to have a better sex share with your new GF that is better than THAT. She deserves better treatment.

There is no explanation for lack of consideration to that degree. No note or anything?

Def get a new job, new apartment. Even if you kiss and make up and continue to be engaged? You don't need the threat of homelessness hanging over you. Live separately in engagement time.

This is precisely WHY I am a fan of looooooooong engagement. You get a real measure of a person's ways and their character through MANY situations and circumstances.

Hang in there.

Galagirl
New girl told me "I know you're super angry, I wish you were here so you could take it out on me~"

So uh, she wants that

I'm going to college next spring, I signed a contract this morning with her stating that I'd be poly with her and away at college for four years, that I'd see her 2-3 days every week, and that after those 4 years I'd be monogamous to my fiance..if it doesn't hold up, she told me "so your soul burn in hell".

Hmm.