View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonebreaker View Post

I also went and talked to a therapist today about the situation. I liked her very much. After I had described how these women make me feel, before I even asked a question about it, she recommended finding a polyamory support group. She also offered to counsel us as a group, although I think that might be a little premature. But she was very supportive.
Quote:
You are absolutely correct. If you go back to my original post, you'll notice I mentioned seeing a therapist...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullofLove1052 View Post

If I were you, I would look into counselling like now.
Quote:

My wife has emailed the therapist I talked to the other day about scheduling a session. After each of us has a few individual sessions, I expect this will turn into relationship counseling. Probably will include U at some point as well. I like my therapist. A lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullofLove1052 View Post
Therapy is in order... Why did you not seek counselling if trust was already questionable?

...Can you do it without a therapist? I would not advise that at all.
FoL, he has said repeatedly he's seeing a therapist! Why give advice without reading his posts?
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37