View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 06:33 AM

Well, I think that was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Monday was my fiance's birthday, she spent it with the old man most of the day and I had been awake since 2AM on Sunday, I raked and packed leave sin our back yard and made our kitchen look nice and clean on 0 sleep pretty much.

I fell asleep at 9PM tonight, she comes home from his place at 10:30 and acts very sweet and kind to me in my sleepy state of mind, I wake up and cuddle her for about 5 minutes and she tells me to go back to sleep, I wake up 15 minutes later and she's not even in the house, and she didn't take her phone, it's now 2:30AM and I'm worried sick, I've gone through almost an entire pack of cigarettes in a few hours, I went skateboarding for a few miles and tried relaxing at a church, laying in the grass and star gazing.

And all I can think about is how livid I am and how much I want to rage fuck my new girl. She better have a good explanation for this, I'm already looking at cheap apartments and a job tonight. This is just too much to handle. I love her dearly but keeping me up all night long worrying about her is not cool

Last edited by PapaRhino; 05-07-2013 at 08:05 AM.