View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 05:25 PM

Well! Alright! O_O

I've mentioned that Clay has three partners that he sees about once a week each -- those people are me, Izzy, and Nikki, who I hadn't yet mentioned by name. While he and Izzy have a serious, ILU type thing, he and Nikki are more casual. She's married and IDs as open, not poly. Still, things have been getting more intense between she and Clay lately, so who knows.

Nikki and I are both going to an event that Clay is running tonight. I messaged him to ask if his bed was already spoken for afterwards. He said that Nikki had expressed an interest in being in it for a couple of hours before going back to her place for the night, but that maybe all three of us could share it. I said I would be interested... she and I certainly don't know each other well, but we worked together to set up for another event last week, she seems very nice, and she's definitely hot. He checked with her, and she's interested too. She actually might also be interested in our kinky-threesome scene idea, we're all going to talk about it.

O_O

O_O

I guess we'll see!

(is it weird that the pseudonym that I originally decided to give her was Veronica, but that seemed too long so, in my head, Nikki is her pseudonym nickname?)

Last edited by AnnabelMore; 05-06-2013 at 11:59 PM.