View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 05:36 AM

Clay has been posting adorable things about how excited and happy and proud he is about me/our relationship, and calling me amazing and stuff like that on the social networks he's on, and he sent me a random text today just to say how he couldn't stop thinking about me and how it was making him really happy and how he loves me and omfg sweetest man in existence.

I think about him at random times and invariably I smile or I get turned on or sometimes both and it's just still kind of mind-blowing how every little thing about him is so awesome? His eyes his hair his mouth his skin his mannerisms his speech patterns his love of cats his love of coffee his love of communication his love of documentaries his love of me his willingness to be vulnerable and talk about scary/difficult/confusing things his supportiveness towards all of his partners agh I just love him so much how is this even possible? It's still been less than two months that I've known him??

Over the past couple of days we've been discussing exploring a particular kinky interest that we both share that would be based around a threesome with another woman. Haha, oh god, I guess we're "looking for a third". My thoughts so far on pursuing this: don't rush it, be super up front and transparent with anyone we approach, work with any potential person to make sure that their fantasies and desires are equally incorporated into the encounter. Jeezusfuck, this particular idea is such a deeply-held and never-explored fantasy of mine, and it happens to be for him too, how is it that we're so compatible it doesn't make any sense???

<3