View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 01:07 PM

I had a 2 hour chat convo with Art last night... Mmmm, it was very nice. At some point he friend requested me on Fetlife. We've already been FB friends for years. There is a link to his music, guitar playing and singing, on his FL profile, and it was quite good. I am such a sucker for a man with musical talent. (Ginger plays and sings, so did my ex husband.) I'm a born groupie. Art went to school for musical theater, I believe, and he's got his finger in a lot of pies, music-wise.

I see one of his interests is ropes. Yay!

This is so refreshing and encouraging after the stupidity with Blondie and BB. I admit I'm feeling a touch of NRE. I showed Ginger Art's FL profile and music links and he quite approves. He's always so supportive. Actually I think he gets kinda turned on by other men paying me attention.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 58, living with:
miss pixi, 37, who is dating (NRE):
Master, 32