View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
Mags, I wanna hear about your new digs. Last you wrote about it, you signed the lease but the owner hadn't at that point, and you still needed to do an inspection. Everything go well? Did you move yet? How big is it? Are you going to paint and stuff like that? Inquiring minds (and HGTV addicts) wanna know!
I've been packing for a week. miss p and I are going to do the home inspection tomorrow at 530pm. I am moving in on Friday!

It's nothing fancy, a 1962 3 bedroom ranch, eat in kitchen, hardwood floor living rm with working fireplace, full bath in the hall, half bath off the master bedroom (original pink tile in there! squee!). Downstairs, the basement is refinished, big family room there, big laundry room, storage room, another half bath, walk out door and sunny windows. OK sized lot backing onto conservation land. No garage, but a driveway, deck off the kitchen and a new shed.

It's not all modernized like that other one i wrote about, but it's only 7 miles from Ginger. Close to lots of shopping too. Nice sort of cul de sac neighborhood. Can't wait to be all settled in for the summer!
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 61) loving miss pixi (poly, F, 39) since January 2009, living together since 2013
"Master," (mono, 36), miss pixi's Dom for 3 years