Thread: Dave's Story
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 04:21 PM

Location: English Rose by birth; Calling the Southern Hemi home by choice.

Hello! I look forward to reading your journey.

Word of advice: you will never understand a woman's thoughts or feelings. We think they are rational and make plenty of sense. To others, it is like . Nothing about love or feelings makes sense, though.

As far as the neck kissing thing, that is kind of my thing with my hubby, so I can relate to your wife. Can you ask her why that particular thing is off limits, or what is it about it that makes her uncomfortable? Does she feel like that your thing and that is something the two of you share? Could it be special to her because her neck is one of her spots? It does not have to be rational.

Your sex drives are different, which is a pretty routine thing in relationships. Have you expressed that you desire her more, or do you create windows of opportunity for intimacy to occur? If she is unaware or not picking up on the subtle hints, is there something you can change like show her how much you want her?

I am sure you will work it out, and I am glad things with T have improved since you initially posted.

Ry

My Blog