View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 12:53 PM

Well, he responded, we PMed back and forth a few times last night. It's over before it began. I guess he really doesn't want to be in relationship with a woman 30 miles away. And another one bites the dust.

But strangely, this other young man I used to chat a lot with has gotten back in touch. Let's call him Art. He writes plays and music, and performs, and is now done with college in western Mass and living down in Providence RI, working for a non-profit.

He asked if we could finally get together and I said, sure, after I am settled in the new house, and he was all excited. Now, he is 50 miles south of me, and it doesn't seem to bother him a bit! He is 24 and I guess he's been crushing on me all these years, despite being poly and having had serious relationships, playpartners and FWBs. Or because he's poly! So, we will see where this leads. He's kinky too, I know that for a fact. Definite plus.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

There's no lying in polyamory!

I'm a 58 year old woman with 2 partners:
miss pixi, my live-in gf, 36 (together since Jan '09)
Ginger, bf, 61, married, lives nearby (together since Jan '12)