View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullofLove1052 View Post
Aww! I am glad you shared that about Clay, and I am glad you were able to relax.

Ry
Thank you! I feel a little cheesy, posting so much shmoopy, sappy stuff all the time lately, but, hey, it's where I'm at right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
I think that is true, Annabel. I don't see you struggling with your relationships as often, or for as long, as you used to. When there is an issue, you seem to be better able to come up with a solution -- whether it is to speak your mind, find a distraction, or ask for what you need -- and then to move on. There seems to be lots more acceptance, satisfaction, and being happy and at peace with your life coming through in your writings than there used to be. Just thought you would like to know that it shows.
Thank you for taking the time to say this, Nyc. It really does mean a lot coming from you -- you were, of course, the second-ever person to comment on this blog, and you've taken a lot of time over the years (wow, years, it's true) to keep up with my story and provide advice. I really appreciate hearing it.

I think that I've been making stronger choices lately -- telling Erik how I felt (FINALLY), changing things up with Davis (FINALLY). AND I've been lucky -- Gia getting her bisexuality back, finding Clay so quickly. Between those things, it's easier and easier to be content. With more experience also comes more perspective, so that when there's a communication hiccup or something that makes me briefly jealous, I can better assess whether what's happening is a little thing or a big thing, and how to efficiently and simply address it if it needs addressing.

I am sure that there will be difficulties ahead one way or another, that's just life, but I'm enjoying the lovely place I've stumbled into this spring.

Last edited by AnnabelMore; 04-29-2013 at 03:17 AM.