Thread: Need advice
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenjade View Post
The other girl has said she wants him and only him. She wants to marry him have kids with him. When the relationship first started, I said he was more then welcome to bring her home and share, but he said she not into that. I still say its on option I would rather try that then loose him altogether.
Interesting, so it's actually HER that's not ok with poly, and not you? Wow, yeah, that changes things drastically... it sounds like she may be what is called a "cowgirl", a monogamous person trying to get a poly person all for herself in the same way that a cowgirl might rope a cow out of a herd. That is not ok, and is, in fact, a huge threat to your marriage. Now your "her or me" attitude makes much more sense. I think maybe it's time for him to be the one to issue an ultimatum to her -- become ok with sharing me, since I'm NOT leaving my wife, or else accept that we can't be lovers and possibly not even friends.

Last edited by AnnabelMore; 04-29-2013 at 12:54 AM.