View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 02:07 PM
Default .

I'm angry. And annoyed. And frustrated. And hurt.

Hermes texted me last night from work and everything seemed good. Just normal conversation, and I told him I was glad he'd texted. He said he'd be really busy tonight at work so might not be able to respond right away. Cool, thanks for the heads up! I thought that was progress.

I didn't hear from him again the entire night. He knew I was home alone because Q was spending the night with Miss M for the first time. He asked if I was enjoying myself or if I was lonely and I answered honestly with "some of both."

I hate that he didn't text again after that. Even after work. I texted a friendly "hope your night was good" around the time he gets off. Obviously, our expectations are different, but I don't know how to change that if I can't even talk to him!!!

And I don't want to let it go. I really like him and I don't want this to be a one night stand and I hate that I let myself get this physical with someone who treats me like this. And I feel like such a teenager saying that because it was just making out and oral, but it was more than I've EVER done with anyone besides Q.

I don't know what to do from here. I know I have no intention of making any sort of first contact.
Me: 30yo wife
Q: 29yo husband of 5 years
(The Divine) Miss M: 27yo mutual friend, GF of Q just recently