Thread: Wide Awake
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullofLove1052 View Post
Good morning. I have been up for a couple of hours. I am having a lazy morning with my mini me. ... We are spending most of the afternoon celebrating Mexican Children's Day at one of the museums.
Oh was that the holiday yesterday? miss pixi spent time walking around her neighborhood in Boston yesterday and saw Hispanic outdoor parties all over the place.

Quote:
Matt and our son left shortly after breakfast. Who knows what my two boys are up to today? I hope they are enjoying their day.
You don't know where your husband and son were? Couldn't you have texted Matt to ask?

Quote:
Matt and I talked this morning before we went to bed. I just kind of wanted to check in with him and make sure he was not in his feelings about our son being around Si.
"not in his feelings?" What do you mean?

Quote:
He seemed indifferent, which is not good or bad. At least I knew what he was really thinking when he was being vocal. I asked because I cared, and I hope last night will not be thrown in my face somewhere down the line.
Well, yeah! He seemed so fucking adamant your kids were not "allowed" to see their 2nd mum, and yet you two ladies just went ahead and did it anyway (to which I say, right on! He's not the boss of you! but--), and he's "indifferent?" More likely being passive, deeply resentful, and plotting to make you women and both kids pay for it down the line. Bleh.

Quote:
I did contemplate inviting Si to join us,
Join you where? At home after your mother/son date, or inviting her to AUS again?

Quote:
... but I have not made a final decision. In the back of my mind, I know he is still not okay with it. Last night was a fluke that worked in our favour. Granted, I think he is being fairly unreasonable, and I do feel empathy for Si. I am supposed to be out of it. I have to decide if it will be worth it, and what are the consequences? If he trusts me enough to respect his wishes, will he lose some of the trust he has in me? I have until 4 to make a decision, so I am going to mull over it for awhile. I am going to ask him as well. I am not expecting a yes, and I am not coercing him to get what I want. It cannot hurt to try, right?
You have until 4 to make a decision to do WHAT? Have Si over with him and the kids for a family day/night? Confused!
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37