View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 08:49 PM

My date was good. Really good. Heavy petting/oral in the car good. *blush*

He's getting the nickname Hermes. I'd like to see him again.

There are a couple issues though. First, we had our date on Wednesday night and I texted him yesterday to say I had a good time and hope he did too. He didn't text me back until 4am today. This is not a huge deal, but I would have appreciated a quicker response. He said he was busy but that he wanted to see me again. That wasn't the first time he'd been slow to text.

The second thing is harder to get over. He has the wonkiest schedule (compared to mine, anyway!) and works 6:30pm to 2:30am with Wednesdays and Thursdays off vs. my 7am to 3pm Tuesday through Friday with either a Saturday evening or Sunday overnight. So it's rare that we're available at the same time. I know part of the texting problem is due to his schedule; he's just not awake and not at work at the same time I am.

He's getting ready to move and it sounds like lots of things are up in the air between him and his primary (she might be moving out of state?) so between that and the fact that we barely know each other I'm inclined to cut him a lot of slack, but I still will talk to him about both of these.

Q wants to meet him, but is wary (for me) about the schedule and the wait time for texting. He pointed out that he wasn't trying to be petty but thought I should decide if I could handle those things before I sleep with Hermes. He's right.

Q also suggested I figure out what I want from this relationship. He doesn't label his relationship with Miss M and said I don't have to label this one, but I should think about it. I don't know. I think I'd like to have a romantic relationship? At the very least, FWB. I don't know what Hermes wants though. He knows I'm not out for casual sex, so that's good.

Oh yeah! He also mentioned in passing that he has a submissive play partner. I don't know how into kink I am, but I do like to be restrained with Q.

Lots to think and talk about...

Last edited by Sekhmet; 04-26-2013 at 08:53 PM. Reason: add details