Thread: Wide Awake
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 02:43 PM

Location: English Rose by birth; Calling the Southern Hemi home by choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringGuy View Post
I don't have a solution, and i'm not trying to say something to make all your issues go away. Wow. Is that what you think everyone here is trying to do for you? I thought this was a blog where you throw out your thoughts and people can throw out their thoughts about what you write. I haven't been critical or disrespectful to you. I thought it was ok with you if i posted here after we had our conversation in PM but i guess i must have missed something important because you have now made it clear that you definitely do not welcome my presence here.

I excuse myself.
Your thoughts are welcome. I believe that I may be missing pieces that could make things better. I welcome other views. I can admit that wharf I am doing is not working.

It is okay with me. I have thought about what you suggested. It was one of my original thoughts. It could work for now, but my career would still be stuck. I want something more that is just not here.

I appreciate the thoughts and some criticism. I need that. I have too many yes people aroundme. I am weeding them out. Initially I was rejecting advice because it was not what I needed to hear. I am receptive to it and presenting these ideas. All to no avail. I do not know what to do now. I have not exhausted every option, but I am striking out.

In all seriousness, I appreciate your honesty and take on things. In your own sarcastic yet intelligent way, it has helped. I encourage you to continue. It may not be what I care to hear, but it does make me think after the fact.