View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 01:00 PM

I was feeling stressed about work yesterday, and was starting to get a tension headache about it when Clay messaged me to say Hi. I mentioned to him how I was feeling and he asked if there was anything he could do. I thought about it for a minute or two -- after all, he wanted to help and I was pretty sure there must be a way he could, so I owed it to him to try to respond to his request -- and I ended up suggesting two things. That he 1) take a picture of himself just for me and send it to me, and that he 2) pick something relaxing for me to do and then tell me to do it.

He sent me two pix -- one of him gazing sweetly at the camera, and one of him holding a cat up to his head. Then he told me to go somewhere where I could sit outside and have a beer (it was a beautiful day).

It was like magic how well it worked. It was kind of absurd how immediately and completely better I felt and how it lasted all evening long. In turn he reported feeling very happy about being able to be so helpful, and thanked me for thinking hard about it.

I just wanted to share. The way the give and take of D/s colors the little nuances of our interactions is just working so, so well for us.

<3