View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 02:30 AM

In other news!

Gia was fired on Friday. :/ It's a mixed bag -- the job SUCKED, and she's getting unemployment benefits, so at least she's free of it and can look for something else while not starving in the meantime. Still, that's never a fun situation. I skipped out of work for a couple of hours and got coffee with her after she got the news.

I saw my friend Toby today (Sunday) for the first time in a few months. Toby and I were friends for many years, then friends-with-benefits for a while a few years ago, and then went back to just being friends when he found a girlfriend who wanted to be monogamous. Now he's single, and I'm no longer under any constraints. I hadn't invited him over with any particular thought that we'd hook up, but, as it happens, we did, and oh MAN was that pleasant. *sigh* I'd forgotten how nicely he kisses.

I don't expect I'll be writing about him much, as we're not interested in anything serious with each other, but I'm glad to have this particular form of connection back in my life with this particular person.