Thread: Wide Awake
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 05:19 PM

Location: English Rose by birth; Calling the Southern Hemi home by choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InAndOut View Post
Your post just made me smile. I sense the happiness from the first word to the last smile.

It sounds like things are going well. If Matt is like my guy, he'll remember that dress. I have one in my closet from when we met at my cousin's wedding. He walked by me and said the dress was going to get me in trouble. My nickname for him is Mr. Trouble now.

What you learned in therapy is something I need to utilize. I have a bad habit of like just nodding and not being totes into the convo. I gotta do better.

I hope your lunch with your ex goes well. You have a good idea as far as working from the friendship side and working from there. It's totes fine that you're not sure that you wanna integrate polyamory back into your life. I'd be the same. I wouldn't be ready to jump back in the saddle either, and it ain't even my first rodeo. You'll figure out what you want and what's for the best.

♡ Bella
Haha. We have an inside thing now behind that N. Rodriguez creation. The front was very modest and had cutout panels in the decolletage. The back featured bands that formed a web and an exposed zipper. It was very form fitting. Pippa Middleton eat your heart out. I enjoyed teasing Matt. When we got back to our room last night, we were sitting on the chaise lounge, and I leaned across him to get my clutch. He mumbled, "You play dirty." I sure do.

I am seriously beaming with happiness and joy. I am just enjoying my present situation and making the most of it. It is not what I expected, but I am enjoying every day. Anywho, I hope you are having a fabulous day. If not, I hope your weekend is everything you want it to be.

Hugs!