Thread: Wide Awake
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 05:21 PM

Location: English Rose by birth; Calling the Southern Hemi home by choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
Well, with your Christian style guilty mea culpas of a couple weeks ago, this could be seen as needed penance, no? If all he's ready for, while in such a state of mistrusting you, is a little cuddling and minor groping, that's really OK. (If you need more, you've got your hand and a good vibrator. )

It almost sounds like you're resenting the closeness he is attempting because you want more. You call it "fun stuff." Beware of sarcasm.
So true.

I am not resenting it totally. It could be a form of penance. I resent that there is a limit as to how close he wants to get me. That statement was full of sarcasm. I am trying to watch it, but it pops up from time to time. Matt picks up on it and always has something smart to say. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I am in a questionable mood.

I need something to do when I want sex. Today's comfort of choice is food. I had spaghetti for a snack. That was after I had a really big lunch. I think I might go run on the treadmill. It might relieve tension.