Thread: Wide Awake
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 06:39 PM

Ry:

Thank you for sharing your story and your journey. I'm a lurker, and I do hope you continue to share your experiences. I relate to some parts for different reasons. I've had days where I want to walk back thru the door of monogamy, and I'm seeing that it's hard but not the most challenging thing.

I have some questions, if you don't mind. What's been the hardest part of transitioning? Do you feel like you're denying part of who you are, or does that change by the day? What lessons are you hoping to learn? Why do you think it's hard for you see the positives from your situation? Do you think that's gonna change in time? If you had to offer advice to a newbie, what would it consist of? Do you think your DH and ex-g/f will ever be friends again? If not, do you think that will affect parenting? Thanks for your answers.

I wish you all the luck in the world with your marriage and your ex-g/f. The move, too. I live in Columbus, Ohio, and while it's diverse people wise, I wonder what else is in the world. You seem like a strong woman, and I can't imagine what must go thru your head on a daily basis. I'm cheering you on. I have to thank you because I see things from a different light now. It's more to consider than what's on the surface.

Last edited by InAndOut; 04-16-2013 at 06:41 PM.