View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 03:07 AM

I'd been intending to spend a night somewhere nice with my husband to celebrate his new job. My boyfriend Greg wanted to meet my ex-husband who's a bit off the beaten track here, and I found a cute local-ish rental with an awesome 3 night special which Adam talked me into booking, to kill two birds with one stone. Adam's going to take off work early and stay with me Friday. Greg is going to stay Saturday & my ex and his partner are cooking dinner for us. I just asked my partner Brian if he was free Sunday to stay the third night with me and he said yes *happy dance*.

I feel a bit conflicted about it cause well ...it is a bit weird, right? Greg is a newer relationship, and I've never gone anywhere with Brian in the two years we've been seeing each other... It was all encouraged by Adam (even his suggestion I ask Brian for the third night instead of staying by myself...I wouldn't have thought of having three lovers in three nights at a romantic couples retreat) and they all seem fine as far as I can tell with me spending the weekend like that. It's not for awhile yet so I guess I have plenty of time to freak out about it, or have something go wrong, but I didn't know where else to share this...