View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaGirl View Post
Oy. If "exclusive" is the core of what she wanted from marriage why did she agree to Open to begin with?
This is the hardest thing that i am working through because it activates my resentment toward her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaGirl View Post
Until you do lose the GF? Wife's not gonna talk to you about working anything out. If the bottom line is that she doesn't want to BE in polyship, there's nothing here for her TO work on if there's a GF in the picture.
I stopped seeing my gf recently at my wife's request. After some counselling she decided that it was selfish of her to ask that of me...she told me that it hurt but that she loves me anyway...and i could do as i needed. The first instance that my wife and gf communicated...my wife shut down again and stopped speaking to either of us. For months and months my wife was telling me that my gf is lovely and caring...and now suddenly all she says is that she is manipulative...but wont explain why. If she genuinely wanted to be with me...would it be too assumptive to think that she would want to help me understand that i was being taken for a ride by my gf? There's so many possibility...but i can only go with what i get given to work with.

I'm not sure if there's much to hang onto anymore.