View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneintherain View Post
I will chime in though since even though he texted you and you feel like it will be OK, I have a feeling you might find an excuse to panic about it again
Haha, it's like you know me or something.

Honestly though, I'm feeling pretty calm and secure right now. Obviously, my preference would have been that he just say "I read your email and that all sounds totally great, agreed." But if he wants to talk about it, that's fine. Maybe he's just not comfortable with any topic being taboo. We'll discuss it and come to a workable compromise, I feel really confident about that. I trust his heart and his sense.

And, hey, on the off chance I'm wrong about his heart/sense... last night, while out with Gia having an AWESOME time, I found myself thinking "I can live without him. I don't want to, it would suck so very, very hard to lose him. I want to love him indefinitely, and I want to be loved by him indefinitely. But if something comes up that signals to me that I need to leave, in the end I'll do what's right for me, I know that more than I know anything else. I can live without him."